- Article 1 : Preamble
- The purchaser declares to have acquainted himself with the following dispositions before placing order on this site. By choosing to buy online products, you accept below enunciated terms.
- Article 2 : Price of products and expenses of harbour
- All prices are pointed out TTC except transport charges.
Transport charges are specified on the order form, only for a delivery in underground France (no Corse).
For orders except metropolis, to contact us for the establishment of an individual estimate.
If you want to take the goods away from Ludon-Médoc (33290) or from Bruges (33520) or from Bordeaux (33000), having chosen method of payment, choose the chosen city. The charges will be automatically deducted from your order.
References and rates introduced on this site are it in purely indicative title and are contractual under no circumstances.
On july 1st, 2015, expenses of harbour are 19.90 EUR by delivery for a maximum of 72 bottles or litres. Beyond, they are 0.28 EUR by bottle or by litre. Deliveries in underground France (no Corse) for a maximum of 300 bottles or litres.
- Article 3 : Validity order and expedition
- On receiving of your order, and after check on this one, a mail of confirmation will have gone back to you by pointing available funds out to you and delays of expedition. By keeping this mail and/or by printing it, you keep a proof of your order which we recommend you to keep.
Order will be validated after permission of transaction by the bank of the purchaser.
Our delays of expedition are of 2 working days after validation of order, except momentary stock shortage.
- Article 4 : Supply and availability
- Within the limits of the available supplies, except sale or commitment. Some wines, notably in old vintages, are in very limited supply, or even in unique bottle. It is recommended to prove availability by sending order by mail. We will then be able to reserve your order for some days, looking forward to your regulations.
Although we keep an important supply, we decline any responsibility in case of momentary or final break of the supply of one or several articles. If order was validated, we will contact you to offer a product of replacement or to undertake the refund of the missing products.
- Article 5 : Delivery time - France métropolitaine
- According to origin, type, provenance, volume and availability of products, their time of provision and of expedition can vary from 48 hours to several days.
The delivery time depends on our contractor. He is in general from week to normal period and can go until two weeks in period of strong activity (Christmas, Easter, etc). Delays given for information only.
In accordance with » law 2008-03 of January 3rd, 2008 for the development of competition in the service of the consumers, the deadline of delivery is fixed in 60 days after the date of collection of the sum of order.
- Article 6 : Delivery
- Delivery time is given for information only. MEDOCAINE declines any responsibility in case of delay of delivery for whatever reason it is.
The receptionist must prove the quantity of packages and their state during delivery there presence of the delivery man . In case of breakage or of incomplete and missing or opened package, reservations must be formulated on the delivery note and confirmed to the conveyor and to MEDOCAINE. The replacement of the missing or broken products will be made as soon as possible.
- Article 7 : Payment of orders
- The payment is made in order by Credit card, (reassured system), cheque or money order.
By cheque, this one must be drawn up in the order of THE MEDOCAINE - LUDON-MEDOC and addressed at the address appearing at the head of this site.
- Article 8 : Returns of the goods
- The consumer has a delay of 7 working days to turn, in his expenses, articles not being suitable for him. This delay runs as from the day of the delivery of order to the consumer. If this delay expires one Saturday, one Sunday or a bank holiday or day off, it is prorogued until the first next working day.
Only will be taken back articles returned in their complete and undamaged packing of origin, and in perfect state of resale.
Everything produces who will have been damaged, or whose packing of origin will have been damaged, will not be either reimbursed or exchanged.
In the hypothesis of exercise of the right of retraction, the consumer has the choice to ask or the refund of poured sums (except expenses of harbour which stay payable by the client), that is exchange; returning will be made then at the expense of the purchaser.
In case of financial year the right of retraction, [Societe] will make all efforts to reimburse the consumer within 15 - 30 days.
The consumer will then be reimbursed by credit of his bank account or by cheque.
No return will be accepted and we will undertake no exchange beyond of this regulation delay.
Any return due to an error of address or an impossibility of delivery not attributable to [Societe] will be re-invoiced.
- Article 9 : Litigation
- In case of litigation, alone the court of Claret is competent, even in case of defendants' multiplicity.
For deliveries except France, a prior agreement is necessary because of regulations in force in some countries. Additional expenses of charges and taxes will be able to be asked.
Under no circumstances, MEDOCAINE will be able to be kept representative for the cancellation of orders following from national regulations.
- Article 10 : PROTECTION OF THE MINERS AND CONSUMPTION D 'ALCOOL
- The ABUSE Of ALCOHOL IS DANGEROUS FOR HEALTH
The Site of MEDOCAINE is a site reserved for the adults. In accordance with regulation in force, the sale of alcohol is forbidden to the minors. Every internaut who registers or places order on this site must confirm that he read well the present general terms of sales and of use of the www.lamedocaine.com site and that he is major.
MEDOCAINE encourages in a reasonable consumption of wine. We remind you that you must be sober when you drive a vehicle and that the alcohol consumption is forbidden on the public highway.
- LA MEDOCAINE
2, route du Grand Verger